This school aims to cover a broad range of subjects needed for a quantum physicist/engineer to work with superconducting devices.
The organisers have therefore invited expert speakers from universities, research institutes and companies to discuss not only the basics, but also the specific techniques needed to design, fabricate and operate superconducting quantum devices. In addition, there will be time and space for participants to interact with each other and exchange knowledge.
- Jens Koch (Northwestern University, USA)
- Pol Forn-Díaz (Institut de Física d'Altes Energies (IFAE), Spain)
- Ioan Pop (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany)
- Juan José García-Ripoll (IFF - CSIC, Spain)
- Nicolas Roch (Institut Néel - CNRS, Grenoble)
- Alba Cervera-Lierta (Barcelona Supercomputing Center, Spain)
- Anja Metelmann (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany)
- Arkady Fedorov (University of Queensland, Australia)
- Frank Wilhelm-Mauch (Saarland University, Germany)
- Martin Weides (University of Glasgow, United Kingdom)
- Tsuyoshi Yamamoto (NEC Corporation, Japan)
Call for Participation
Abstract submission for 15 min talks and the poster session should be done HERE.
* Abstracts should be 1 page and in .PDF format
* The use of graphics in the abstract is optional
* You have to be registered before abstract submission
- Poster session
- Talks by attendees
- Self-organized flash sessions
- Companies exhibition (TBC)
- Round table (TBC)
- Group hike (TBC)
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org